Our team provides you with unparalleled market knowledge, seasoned negotiating skills and individual accountability. Because we understand Fairfield County office and retail markets, we can help you achieve your goals quickly and efficiently. We back this combination of knowledge, skills, accountability, and efficiency with a track record of success; reasons why we believe you should choose Bayberry. As tenant representatives, we listen to your specific needs, identify the best choices, and leverage our comprehensive knowledge of the market on your behalf. From identifying property choices to lease negotiations, you can rely on our pragmatic skills, time efficiencies, and thorough approach to the office and retail market to guide you to the most suitable space.
Understanding your investment goals and maximizing your return on investment is the primary focus of our Investment Team. Whether you are in the market to buy or sell office buildings, retail or industrial properties, multi-family or any income producing real estate, we have the experience, market knowledge, and analytical tools to understand your needs and help you achieve your investment objectives. The Bayberry investment team will work closely with you to develop and execute the most appropriate strategy. We have the resources, competency, and integrity to help you succeed in investment real estate and to meet your specific needs.
Bayberry offers fully integrated owner representation services designed to maximize return on investment and asset value. Our professionals understand the complex requirements of corporate, institutional and entrepreneurial property owners. We are able to reposition an underperforming asset or portfolio of assets through competitive analysis, pro-active leasing strategies and tenant retention programs.
Bayberry develops comprehensive, individualized marketing and leasing strategies, based on a property’s condition and location, to achieve its highest potential positioning in alignment with ownership’s investment objectives. Implementation of a leasing strategy includes direct solicitation of potential tenants and their brokers, extensive reporting of prospect activity to ownership, optimum pricing recommendations. A successful leasing campaign ensures no missed opportunities and informed decision making through in-depth market intelligence.
We bring an owner’s perspective to the discipline, fully understand the value of capital improvements, financial ownership structures, the impact of debt service obligations and exit strategy planning.
With this service plan, the Bayberry Property Management team is on call 24/7 and checks the property on a regular basis. Our main goal is to resolve problems before they happen.
- You will receive a written monthly report, generated by our custom-designed tracking – program, that allows us to record and monitor the dates and times of all regular site checks, scheduled maintenance and service calls.
- Copies of any correspondence related to your property are also included, utilizing digital photographs when necessary. These reports are legal documents admissible as evidence in a court of law in the event of a dispute or question regarding the integrity of your property.
- Our managers are always available in case of emergency, including alarm calls, urgent repairs and any other issues.
- We will meet contractors or vendors at your property and ensure that any work performed is completed correctly and efficiently.
- You may use our contracting services or your own. We are fully equipped and in an emergency if the appropriate contractor cannot be reached we will work to resolve issues ourselves, when possible.
- Our managers are trained in all areas of construction and building operation and have decades of combined experience. One dedicated manager is assigned to your account.
With this service plan, in addition to the On-Site Management of your property and utilizing a QuickBooks system, we will also provide full financial services, including the following:
- Copies of all rental payments made, including checks and deposit slips
- Paid invoices
- Monthly Checking Statements with reconciliation
- Income & Expense Summary, with year-to-date totals
- Profit & Loss statements, Balance Sheets, and Transaction Reports
- Year-End statement of Income & Expenses ~ ready for your accountant
Please note that each client has its own separate bank and checking account with full access. There is no co-mingling of any client’s funds.